Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Penelope's 2nd Birthday Party

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe still that my little girl is 2 years old and we are celebrating her 2nd birthday already. One of her favorites is Minnie Mouse. This year being pretty much 31 weeks pregnant I didn't go as DIY and big as last year we only invited immediate family for a total of 12 and had hamburgers, veggies, macaroni salad, chips and dip and cupcakes. Nothing really fancy just simple to celebrate our baby. I went on Michael's website and ordered everything that matched for Minnie Mouse then ordered her a little white custom t-shirt for her birthday from a local lady that does awesome work. I made a little picture collage I saw on pinterest that was super easy to show my favorite pictures from the last year since her last birthday. And then made a little high chair banner also I saw on pinterest.


We got a couple of balloons, we could've not even had the party and bought her a couple balloons she would've been fine haha. 



I just did the funfetti white cake with plain white frosting and pink sprinkles, really simple no fuss and delicious. 

 My dad and brother BBQed for us and even Charlie joined the party.

 Me and my baby. Penelope got many presents from everyone. 

 Lots of clothes and books, which we love! Also she got her first Disney movie!

 My grandma and mother in law above and my grandma and mom below.

 My niece got upset presents weren't for her, her birthday is in a week so she will get some then. 
 Penelope got two baby dolls one girl and one boy to practice being a big sister to twins :-). She also got the cute Minnie Mouse ears she is wearing. 


 She got some baby bottles to feed the babies and a small cute purse to carry them around in. 
 The aftermath of the gift opening. Below she is already feeding her babies. 

 Daddy is getting a little practice holding two haha. 

 She didn't enjoy the singing but loved her cupcake a lot more than last year. 

Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as we enjoyed her birthday! Lots of love to our big 2 year old baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment