Monday, November 28, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Update Week 32 & 33

Hello wonderful readers. Sorry for not keeping up with things I have been so busy it feels like, I am starting to go a little crazy. So the update on weeks 32 & 33 is kind of eventful haha. 
Week 32 started out with election day really, we took Penelope to vote and explained what we were doing I think she enjoyed herself. Also in the same week my wonderful bible study of woman threw me a baby sprinkle and loaded us up with wonderful things for the babies, I could not be more thankful for these wonderful ladies! The weekend was wonderful as well, Saturday I went to the Birth Without Fear gathering that I have wanted to go to forever and got to go with a friend I haven't seen in awhile. Look up Birth Without Fear if you have never heard of it, January is amazing! I ended the week with a couple family members coming over and going out to eat and them showering the babies a little, it was delicious and wonderful of them to do that! 
Week 33 started with a routine doctors appointment. Everything was good just chugging along, have only gained 2 pounds so far and the me and the babies are both healthy. We also had moms group this week and did a really fun craft (look for it in my Christmas decor post). Ended the week by cleaning our house top to bottom for Thanksgiving and having an ultrasound to check in on the babies. 
Hope you enjoy this quick update on my pregnancy! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment