Monday, November 7, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Update Week 30 & 31

Hello fabulous readers. I feel like the past few weeks have been a whirlwind and all ran together. Week 30 symptoms are just fatigue and a little soreness as I have run out of room for them so they are pushing out. I started the week with an ultrasound which was short and sweet and they weigh about 3lbs each, Juliet is a little smaller than Andrew is but both are on track growth wise. We celebrated Penelope's actual birthday with grocery shopping for her party and picking out a little gift for her from us. Friday night was cleaning and going to the Moms group pumpkin carving and carving Penelope's pumpkin, it was a fun night with friends, she was a little fussy while we were there so we didn't stay too long. When we got home we put her to bed and got stuff ready for the party and then had a paint our pumpkin date night like we used to before we had Penelope. On Saturday we had Penelope's birthday party (see other post) and had a wonderful time but man was I tired from that! I was worn out to the point where when we went to bed that night I was crying my back and feet hurt so bad. Sunday was a wonderful day, it poured rain outside all day so we all stayed home in our sweats and cuddled and watched TV all day and played with Penelope and did nothing, it was a wonderfully relaxing day.
Week 31 started off with getting Penelope back into her routine which is sometimes hard when she doesn't stick to it at all for a whole weekend, so by the end of Monday I was dragging butt. We did end the night with watching Hocus Pocus after we put her to bed with some popcorn and homemade roasted pumpkin seeds I made from my pumpkin in celebration for Halloween. Penelope and me went to moms group and had a good time, she always has so much fun at church with all her friends. Wednesday night I went to the hospital for a c-section information class and to take a tour of the hospital. It is the same hospital I gave birth to Penelope in 2 years ago but it was nice to see it again so I kind of know where I'm going. It was also nice to know how a c-section goes at that hospital and what to expect, it made me a little scared but also reassured me since it's not as unknown as it was now. It was good on information unlike some of the classes I have taken in the past. The week ended with having tea with my mom and doing a little shopping and just spending some mother daughter time together after a busy few weeks. 
Hope you enjoyed the update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment