Friday, April 19, 2019

What's in my kids Easter baskets 2019

Hello my wonderful readers. I cannot believe Easter has come again so quickly. I feel like I was just writing this post for last year's Easter baskets. In our home we try to not get a lot for the kids baskets and try to emphasize the real meaning of Easter, Jesus has risen! We do try to get less toys for them since they have plenty of those. So this year we got them each: a small watering can to help with our garden we planted, a small puzzle, a book, and a small toy, Penelope got a small guitar and the twins each got a small doctor's kit because they are loving playing doctor lately to their toys. Also they each got one piece of candy. They will get more when they hunt for eggs on Easter morning when the grandparents get here.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what's in our 4 year old and 2 year old twins Easter baskets. We want to wish your family and wonderful Easter from ours. Jesus has Risen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment