Monday, December 3, 2018

Life Update

Hello my wonderful readers! I want to apologize for it being so long since I wrote last. We have had a lot happen in life since June or July whenever I posted last. My grandpa passed away and we have moved twice for two things, to a different town and now that we are all settled for the most part I hope to get writing again because I miss it so. I will be sharing, to start, posts on things we have done in the past 6 months. Moving with three littles. Penelope’s birthday party and 4 year update is coming, along with the twins 2 year, wow how time flies!! Aaron and I also celebrated 5 years of marriage woo hoo go us!! Also we are celebrating Christmas in a new home so I will be sharing that too. Also with New Years coming up I will be sharing my hopes for the new year. So keep your eyes out for fun posts to come! Loves! 

2 comments:

  1. It's been a busy year for you guys! Happy to see you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! You are one of my inspirations always! ❤️

      Delete