Monday, September 11, 2017

Our trip to Lake Tahoe

Hello my wonderful readers. A few weeks ago we ended our summer with a trip to Lake Tahoe. The kids had lots of fun and it was a really nice day. No one got sunburned and we didn't bring too much sand home, win win! I thought I would share some of the pictures from our trip. 
 Penelope didn't want to even go in the water but had a blast just digging in the sand for a couple of hours. 
 Little brother wanted to play too but we stayed out of the sand due to them putting everything in their mouths right now haha. 
 So cute!!
 My sexy hubby! 
 The bumbo chairs were perfect for this outing! They sat in them out of the sun and watched sister play while they played with the bag of toys I brought for them. Every so often I pulled them out. 

 We took a picnic lunch because Penelope loves picnics!

 Daddy did put each of the baby's feet in the water and they liked it. 
Overall we had a wonderful time. Our little set up was great and kept us out of the sun for the most part. Lots of Love to you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment