Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Month 1 with the Twins

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe the twins are a month old already time is going by so fast. I guess that's what happens when you don't get to sleep and all the days run together haha.  In our first month a lot has happened. 
Sleeping: They are waking up every 2.5-3 hours to eat all night and refuse to sleep in their bassinets so there has been a lot of recliner and couch sleeping for us all.
Feeding: I breastfed (via pumping and bottle) both of them until they were 2 weeks old and I could no longer do it so they are formula fed. 
Routine: we have not really established a routine just yet as much as I have tried. 
Firsts:
They have had their first bath right before Christmas.
They had their first holiday which was Christmas.
They also had their first outing to Bass Pro Shops besides the doctors office.
See you in the month 2 update. They just keep getting cuter as time goes on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment