Thursday, June 30, 2016

Bouncing Baby 2 - Surprise!

Hello my wonderful readers. I just had my 13 week appointment with my doctor to check on things. During the appointment Aaron stayed home to watch Penelope because it was going to be a long appointment, I had to get blood work done after and it would be nap time by then and we all know what happens when a toddler misses nap time haha. When the doctor came in the first thing she did was look for the heartbeat with the doppler handheld machine and she couldn't find it. This made me panic a little but she said it still may be a little early and it's perfectly normal. She then decided to do an ultrasound to see everything was going good in there....well when she did that we both got a little surprise!!
The doctor and I saw two little ones moving around in there! That's right folks...it's TWINS!! We will be going from a family of 3 to 5. I'm due in January but most likely be having these little ones in December! After the shock wore off and after I had to come home and tell Aaron that are baby needs list just got twice as long haha....we are very excited!! We have talked about since the beginning having 4 children so this is just on the way there a little faster haha. Hope you can pick your jaw up off the ground and laugh like we did. Lots of Love your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment