Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easter 2016

Hello my wonderful readers. So we have been traveling the past two weekends for birthdays and Easter. When Easter is in March it makes it a whirlwind of events for the month. We have 4 birthdays in March for immediate family. We went to my mother in laws to celebrate her and my husbands birthday the first weekend. The second weekend we went to my parents to celebrate my dad and grandpa's birthday and also Easter. I will have a post soon on what we bring on a trip with a toddler. We did take some good pictures of the two weekends, I will share a few with you.
We went to a park not far from my mother in laws house and played after naptime, Penelope had a blast. 



Aaron then blew out all his candles, thought the smoke alarm would go off haha. 
We finished the trip by going to our old church Sunday morning. It was good to see old friends. 

The next weekend we did Easter basket opening before we left for my parents house on Saturday. You can see what's in her Easter basket if you look back a couple posts. 

She got some bubbles from grandma so we had to blow some, she loved them. 


She is showing grandma her egg she found in the grass, her first hunt. 

Charlie of course had to photo bomb one picture. My brother and hubby were the ones to hide all the eggs for Penelope and my niece. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Thank the Lord He has risen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment