Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bouncing Baby - 9 Month Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe my baby girl is 9 months old now! Wow! Where has the time gone? As of 3 days ago she has been outside me as long as she was inside. As I'm writing this my husband is gone for a couple nights for family reasons and I am home alone for the first time with the baby, it seems crazy in 9 months I have not been alone overnight with her. So 9 months has also brought a few other firsts, like that she has taken a couple steps pushing her push toy and we also had our first blow out diaper. I am now a real mom! HAHAHA!!
She loves Daniel Tiger and Minnie Mouse.
She loves baths and plays and splashes. 
She says dada the most but has said mama and baba.
She loves to stand up next to the coffee table.
She loves fruits and anything with apples in it.
She has tried toast and Ritz crackers besides her puffs.
She loves playing peek-a-boo, especially with daddy.
She still loves to put everything in her mouth.
She is sitting up unsupported now.
She is using a sippy cup every now and then.
She is now in a big girl car seat, still rear facing but not longer in an infant carrier.

 


Hope you enjoy this update as much as we love Penelope! Don't blink we will be at 1 year before you know it. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment