Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Small Haul of Jewelry :-)

Hello readers!!!! On Sunday me and my mom went shopping to find her a dress for the wedding, but unfortunately no luck. We did however do a little regular shopping of course! We went into Victoria's Secret and got some new bras and panties, no pictures of course haha. We also looked at some cute stuff for the honeymoon too ;-).  We went into a lot of other shops, like Sephora, my mom got some eye shadow that was beautiful, and will look really good on her. We also went to Charming Charlie's, one of my favorite stores! Here are the three things that I got, they were having a sale that was buy one clearance item get one free. I love that store so much! my mom got like 5 items and i got three and spent like $20 i think, well here is the stuff I got. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment