Saturday, February 16, 2013

Update on Life As it is Right Now

So I am going to start a few posts about the wedding planning that is taking place in my life. We are going to cover everything if I can: from the caterer, to the venue, to the florist, to the centerpieces, etc....... :)

Just a little update first about life as I know it right now :)
I moved shortly after my last post on August 15, 2012 to Brentwood to live with Aaron.  It was an adjustment but we are both learning something new.  Our wedding is scheduled for September 7, 2013, so we are so excited about that!!!
I work now at Old Navy as a sales associate.....not exactly something important like being an accountant, with my degree, but it helps pay the bills.  Aaron is still at Sports Chalet which is for the same reason, it pays the bills.  We get by and are working to improve our situation everyday.
We kind of want to have children right away after we get married but we are still discussing that and it will also depend on whether we have different jobs or not by then.
My beautiful niece was born!!!! November 16, 2012 at about 4 in the afternoon, after we got the call at 11 int he morning and jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes and made it to the hospital in 45 minutes (it should have taken and hour or more). LOL!! She is beautiful and chunky and cute!!! I buy her all sorts of outfits and love her so much!!! Aaron adores her so much and can't get enough of her when she is around, which is a good sign for me ;)
Well besides life just happening with us we are just planning our wedding one little payment at a time :) 

I will start the wedding blogging tomorrow night...maybe also add some pictures of things as they happen :)
hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment