Thursday, December 1, 2011

Graduating

So I'm graduating in 3 school days. That sentence just doesn't seem real since I have been in school for 17 1/2 years of my life. I am praying and waiting to see where the lord is going to take me next. In the mean time I will continue with my amazing job I love and maybe add another job since I won't be in school anymore because I will have student loan payments knocking on my door soon. We will see with that.
I have been lacking on my participation in church, I'm a little scared to get involved anymore because the church is dieing. I don't know what to do a lot of the people I respect and look up to in my faith are leaving. I went to another church and really liked it, they had people my age which is a huge change, a nice change to see people my age. This new church has women's groups and groups for people my age, it's a whole new thing because our church has nothing. I just need to pray about this subject with an open heart and follow what the lord says to do. Wish me luck in the new chapter of life ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment