Thursday, April 28, 2016

Packing for Me for a Weekend Away

Hello my wonderful readers. We went on a trip recently that I did a post about what I packed for Penelope last week, well this week I will show you what I packed for myself for the 3 days/2 nights we were away.
First thing is my usual toiletries and makeup.
Second is comfortable clothes for the ride there and Pjs.
Third is my outfit for our day there exploring. Also bathing suit if needed.
Four is my outfit to the wedding we went to.
I have comfy clothes to come home in and also an extra shirt always because I have a toddler and you never know haha.
I also have a bag for the car. My handy be light of course. First is my wallet in a large set piece, cds for the car, my extra keys, the camera, my parents anniversary was Monday so their anniversary card since we dropped our doggie off there on our way at their house, our travel binder with all maps and directions and pitstops if needed, medium set piece with my essential oils we might need for calming and tummy problems, last but not least is my Tinkerbell Funko Pop to take some fun pictures of. My hubby has an Instragram page for cool pictures with Pops: popisphere916.
Hope you enjoyed a look into my bags. Love everyone always.

No comments:

Post a Comment