Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bouncing Baby - 18 Month Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I can't believe our baby is now half way to TWO!! How can my little baby girl be a toddler??!! We went to the doctor for her 18 month check up on Monday and she is coming in at 24 Lbs 3.2 oz and 33.75 Inches long. 
She is running all over the place. 
Eating when she wants to eat and what she wants to eat. I have learned with a toddler when they are not wanting to eat or they don't want to eat something they will NOT eat it whether you want them to or not haha. Penelope goes a couple days with just picking at her food and barely eating it then goes a few days with eating everything in sight and so on and so forth. I have no idea why she does this it's just one of the things she has done for awhile. She is pretty much eating everything no real restrictions we have come across yet for allergies or anything, which I think is good. She is drinking whole milk by the gallon and a little juice in there sometimes watered way down. She drinks a lot of water out of a sippy or straw cup really well. 
We are still cloth diapering as much as we can and she does good with that. 
She is really starting to play on the playground at the park and loves just running around so I think we will be doing a lot of that this summer. 
She loves bath time 99% of the time, we all have our bad days of course. So I think we will have fun swimming this year a lot more. 
She is doing really well with learning to brush her own teeth, daddy does it and then lets her do it again by herself for now. 
Her hair is getting so long we might have pigtails by the summertime. 
She is a very strong willed and independent little girl. 
I hope you love hearing about her as much we love talking about her. 

Only way I could get her to sit still long enough to take a picture haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment