Thursday, April 14, 2016

Review of the Be Light

Hello my wonderful readers. Today I'm going to review another Ju-Ju-Be bag because I love them so much. This one in particular I use the most I think. It is called the Be Light. Now Ju-Ju-Be is a diaper bag company, but I believe that you can use some of their bags even if you don't have child because they are so versatile. The Be Light for instance, can just be used as a purse, which I do often when I don't have baby with me. I own two of these in the discontinued Stargyle print (one of my absolute favorites) and in the Moonbeam print. This is tote style bag with comfortable tote straps, it has two insulated pockets in the front that my full size water bottle can fit into easily. It has one small zipper pocket in the inside and that is it for organization. It can fit a regular size book or binder. I use this bag if I am by myself without baby or if I just going on a quick errand with baby that I know she won't need more than one diaper or snack. Pictured here is my Stargyle Be Light. 


I think this bag should be in every moms diaper bag stash. Lots of love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment