Friday, December 5, 2014

Bouncing Baby #27 - Penelope's First Thanksgiving

Hello my wonderful readers. Penelope's first holiday was Halloween, since she was born 4 days before, but her first holiday she saw all the family was Thanksgiving. She looked so cute in her little ready to gobble outfit that her great aunt Jill got her. We had a wonderful time with family at my parents house. 
 Below is everyone at the table at my mom's for dinner. Above is our beautiful niece, Sophia. 

 Above left is my parents with Penelope, and right is them with their two granddaughters. Below is my brother, sister-in-law and niece. 

 Above is Penelope with Great Grandma Mettler and Great Grandpa Campbell. 
 Here is Penelope with my mom showing off her cute little Thanksgiving outfit. :-) Hope you think she is as cute as I do. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment