Monday, December 29, 2014

Bouncing Baby #29 - Penelope's First Christmas

Hello my wonderful readers. This year was Penelope's first Christmas and man was it a busy one. We realized having a baby is a lot harder when you have to go to four different Christmas' at four different places. We started out on Christmas Eve, we had brunch with my mother in law at her house for my husband's side of the family, then we had dinner that evening at my grandparents for my dad's family Christmas and our traditional walk down Christmas Tree Lane, Christmas day we had at my parent's house with just them and my brother, my sister in law and my niece, and last we had my mom's side of the family Christmas on the Saturday after. Good thing Penelope does well in the car because we were in it a lot. Here are some photos from all the Christmas'.
Above is Penelope with her first stocking at grandma's house. Below is the three of us at my mother in laws.

Above is her in front of my grandparents house with me after walking down Christmas Tree Lane. Below is Christmas Day and where she spent most of the day in her swing when someone wasn't holding her haha.
Above is her Christmas outfit. Below is the three of us on Christmas Day.
Above is her getting some books at my aunts house the Saturday after Christmas. Below is my husband and brother with Penelope.
It was a good first Christmas for Penelope. Hope all of you had a good Christmas! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment