Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Recipe Time - Peppermint White Chocolate Cookies

Hello my wonderful readers!! Merry Christmas Eve!!! It has been awhile since I shared a recipe with you, that's due to the baby I haven't had a lot of time to cook anything that I haven't already told you about before. But the holidays have got me a little time with my husband home and me to cook some simple things. I saw these cookies on Pinterest and had to try to make them. 
Ingredients:
1 roll Pillisbury peppermint sugar cookie dough, chilled (my store didn't have peppermint flavor so I used regular sugar cookie dough)
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
2 cup white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons canola oil
2 crushed candy candy canes (if you want more you can choose more)

                                                    

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets or I used non stick pans
2. In a large bowl, crumble up the cookie dough and add the flour and peppermint extract, mix in really well

                                                     

3. Mix in 1 cup of white chocolate chips
4. Make 2 tablespoon size balls and lay them out 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 11-14 minutes
6. Allow to cool 2 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely 
7. In a microwave safe bowl, put 1 cup of white chocolate chips and the canola oil, microwave in 30 second intervals until its smooth
8. Drizzle over the cookies and sprinkle with the crushed candy canes
9. Enjoy this holiday treat!

These were a hit with my husband and family! I loved them, hope you do too! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment