Monday, June 2, 2014

Bouncing Baby #6 - Week 16

Hello my wonderful readers. So this is for week 16 in this pregnancy and I will kind of let you know what has been going on for week 15 and so far in 16. Week 15 was most likely the worst week so far in my pregnancy. I was nauseous and throwing up a lot, I suffered big time from fatigue. I had to either miss work or cut my shifts in half because I felt like I just couldn't possibly do it and still be healthy for me and baby. The fatigue part is the worst I think, and I think that the fatigue is the reason my stomach has been so upset and just emotional in general. Weeks 15 and 16 were the worst weeks I think of my pregnancy in general. I am not being very consistent with these updates. We have been very busy with work and everyone's events we get invited to. I will for sure get on a better schedule with these updates. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment