Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bouncing Baby Post #5 - Mother's Day

Hello my wonderful readers. So I wanted to do a post on Mother's Day and say Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Judy. She has been there for me through so much, everything really and will continue to be there for me. She is going to be the only other person in the room when I have my baby I decided, besides my husband of course. I also want to say happy Mother's Day to my two grandmothers as well. According to a lot of things I have read, I am not a mother until my child is born so I do not get to celebrate until next year, which I am a little upset about that I am not considered a mother until my baby is born even though I am growing and taking care of a baby now. Well I would really like to know what you think about this topic. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment