Friday, May 9, 2014

Bouncing Baby Post #4 - 14 weeks

Hello my wonderful readers. This week marks 14 weeks of pregnancy for me and I'm feeling ok. I'm not feeling amazing because of having headaches and my stomach hasn't felt that great lately. On a positive note I have lost a little weight, the doctors were a little worried I weighed too much to start off with, they have said I can only really gain about 10 more pounds in the next 5 1/2 months. I have been trying to eat well and drink lots of water so I think that is helping, plus moving to an upstairs apartment has been a bit more exercise going up and down the stairs. I have been working more since I transferred stores so I am so very tired on top of everything and my feet hurt really bad. I have been craving a cold cut turkey sandwich really bad but I can't have that due to the bacteria listeria that is in lunch meat, so I just wish and pretend I have one haha. My husband has been so supportive with everything and actually bought me a pregnancy pillow and it is amazing.  
Here is a picture of me at 14 weeks and my chalk board saying how big the baby is. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment