Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bouncing Baby #8 - Weeks 19 & 20

Hello my wonderful readers! I have been so busy the past couple weeks that's I barely know up from down right now haha. We have been traveling a lot and I have just been exhausted. Today I have the day off work so I decided to share with you guys what happened in my 19 and 20 weeks of pregnancy. Week 19 was ok. I was very tired and didn't feel good for part of the week. I got sent home from work once because I got sick. But it's really weird to just see my belly growing and everything else that comes with that. I do think that I have felt a little bit of the flutter of movement which is exciting but sad because Aaron can't feel it just yet. One thing I do love is when Aaron rubs my belly and talks to it, it makes me so happy to see him happy about it. Week 20 was better. It had it's ups and downs, with being tired and not feeling good. But I did finish out the week with just relaxing with my husband. Tomorrow is 21 weeks start and we get to go hear the baby's heartbeat. :-)
This picture means we are half way done baking the bun!!!! Hope you enjoyed my post. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment