Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bouncing Baby #7 - Week 17 & 18

Hello my wonderful readers. We are in week 18 of this wonderful pregnancy. Our baby is the size of a sweet potato now and 5.5 inches long and 5 oz big. Week 17 was a decent week just still battling that fatigue big time. I'm also having a hard time with seeing my growing size in the mirror. When I'm at work I have an issue with my feet and back hurting after I stand for more than 5-6 hours, so that has been a challenge. I am still very emotional and just stressed over everything else in our life that's happening. I am having a hard time eating enough I feel like, I don't feel hungry so I don't eat but I later realize that I should. I am also having a hard time drinking enough water. I have also really started to walk enough I feel like, they say if I exercise labor will be easier, so sign me up for that haha. 
I hope you enjoy the bouncing baby series so far and hearing my experience. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment