Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Wednesday Recipe - Crock Pot Veggie Chicken

Hello my hungry readers! So today's Wednesday recipe is actually one I just made up and prayed would taste good and it did. I was in a hurry so I had to throw a bunch of stuff into the crock pot and get stuff done for the wedding. I put two smaller frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot poured half of a can of cream of mushroom soup over the top, cut up two carrots and a half a bag of frozen green beans in the crock pot with about a cup and a half of chicken broth. After I put all that in the crock pot I poured the rest of the cream of mushroom soup on the top. I cooked it on high for four hours.
When it got to the last 30 minutes I tasted it and it was a bit watery so I added half a cube of regular cream cheese it instantly became creamy. I also seasoned it a bit to taste with onion power, black pepper, and garlic powder (all were done to taste so how you like it is how you measure those) :-) I served this with some sourdough bread I put butter and garlic powder on a broiled for about a minute or two until browned.





It turned out good and we loved it. Well I am actually on my honeymoon right now so I will talk to you when I return. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment