Thursday, September 26, 2013

Outfit of the Day - September 26, 2013

Hello beautiful readers. Hope all of your days were amazing! I thought I would share what I decided on wearing today. I got ready for work today with my black tennis shoes of course (which you can't see but they are nothing special haha), my skinny jeans with my new sparkly top and sparkly necklace. I got my jeans at Old Navy, my top is also Old Navy, which are on sale right now for $12 and they have so many colors, my necklace is Top Shop for about $6. My sparkly top is a pink blush color with rose gold sequins, I am loving the rose gold right now. When I got home, I changed to some dark gray leggings that I got on sale for $3 and some EMU brown boots that I got as a gift last winter from my mother in law, so comfy to run errands in.


I hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day, Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment