Saturday, September 7, 2013

Wedding Blog #22 - It's Time for the Big Day!!

Hello my wonderful fabulous readers!! It's my wedding day!!!! I'm awake earlier than everyone else so I thought I would blog a little something :-) Rehearsal went good last night and I think we are ready for today! I am just so excited to finally marry Aaron, I feel like we have been engaged forever. Aaron loves his wallet I got him and he got me a pearl necklace and earrings that are gorgeous! I just can't tell you how excited I am to be getting married to my best friend today! There will be pictures going up after the honeymoon so you just have to wait a little longer for those :-) ok well I am off to start the day and a new chapter in my life :-) Loves for the last times as a single woman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment