Friday, April 12, 2019

Moving with 3 Littles

Hello my wonderful readers. As I have mentioned before we moved twice in a 7 week period. We moved out of our 2 bedroom apartment in with my mother in law, so there were 3 adults and 3 children in a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. We had quite the time. We hosted Penelope's birthday while we were there and it was a bit cramped but ok for her turning 4. Then we moved to our new home and hosted Thanksgiving and the twins 2nd birthday all within a month. My brain was fried by the time we got to Christmas. I do have to say the packing part when we moved from the apartment wasn't too hard because the kids were confined to the small apartment and we had friends help us move which was a God send. When we got to my mother in laws we had help unloading and with the kids which was nice. When we went to move from her house to our home now, I do have to say it was a little harder to pack because Aaron was working a lot and I had to wait until almost the last minute since we really only brought the essentials in her house with us. I cleaned our apartment before we moved out, that part was not easy with 3 little ones running all over into everything and I cleaned the house we moved into the week before we moved there (also with the kids in tow), also during that Aaron was moving boxes to the new house when he had the time so when moving day came only the big stuff had to be moved over which was helpful and quick. On the moving day we had help with the kids which was wonderful. We are thankful my mother in law let us stay with her.  I do have to say it's nice to have your own stuff all there to use when you want to, you take for granted the things you don't have. We hope to not have to move again for quite sometime. Lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment