Monday, April 22, 2019

Master Bedroom Transformation

Hello my wonderful readers. Today I thought I would share the transformation of our master bedroom. Our room has a sloped ceiling and was all white, so I felt like it was too much white and closing in almost. we decided we would paint one wall a light blue color and have navy and brown accents. We have always had kind of a beach colors theme in our room and we wanted to just stick with that. I had a gift card to Hobby Lobby and wall decor was 50% off so I got all 4 wall decor signs for $25 out of my pocket which is normally full price for one of them, which I thought was a good deal. Our window is kind of a custom size so I had to get a little creative with ordering curtains.  I went with the simple rod and actually 4 skinnier panels of navy curtains, all off of Amazon. I just love how it turned it out, I feel like I just want to go in there all the time now and relax which is was I think a master bedroom should be. Here is the before. 

 My wonderful hubby painting his 3rd room in a month! 

Hope you enjoyed seeing it transform. Loves.  

1 comment: