Monday, April 8, 2019

Checking in with 2019 Goals

Hello my wonderful readers! I'm sorry it has been so long, we have just been going crazy around here. Little life update: we moved twice in 7 weeks, then we had the kids birthdays, all the holidays and Aaron having a crazy work schedule with his new job, life has just been a zoo. It has been a hard thing to keep a routine with his schedule. My new year's goals were to eat better, get more active, write more, read more, go on a family vacation, buy a new to us car, pay down some debt if not all of it and to get all 3 kids potty trained by the end of the year. So far we did buy a new to us car in December because our old car kind of breathed it's last breath suddenly, we took a big chunk out of our debt so far this year that I am glad about and we will keep working on this. I have read a couple books so far this year, but would like to have read more, I think I will give a book list/ review when we get to the half way point of the year. I have been writing in a journal more which I think helps me when I can't talk to anyone really but I would like to get back to writing more on here. We have not planned a family vacation yet because we are debating where we should go, we have decided it will only be for a weekend and we will need to do it before Penelope starts school. We might be leaning toward a beach trip, we will see, it will be our first vacation as a family of 5. The big goals of eating better and being more active I knew would be the hardest ones. I started out ok in the first of the year but have fallen off the wagon, I plan to get going again on it soon. The last goal that's a big one is getting all 3 kids potty trained. Penelope had a set back big time with moving twice but now she is fully potty trained so we are 1/3 of the way there. The twins have been introduced to the potty and go if they are on it but not to the point of going themselves. Now that it's getting warmer though we might start doing more no pants days and working with them. I thought 3 months into the year would be a good check in time, maybe the next check in will be at 6 months into the year. Hope your doing well on your goals for 2019, if not it's not too late to get back to it! Lots of love.

2 comments: