Monday, November 6, 2017

Penelope's 3rd Birthday Party

Hello my wonderful readers! We recently had Penelope's 3rd Birthday party. We decided after going all out for her first birthday party that 2-4 would be tame and just close family, really simple. The theme was her favorite movie right now....Frozen! I got most of the decor from Hollar.com for such a good price, most stuff was $1. I made the invites just blue paper cut out in the shape of a snowflake and wrote all the info on it for the party. We also had 3 balloons that didn't quite make it into pictures, 2 foil ones that had Olaf, Elsa and Ana on them and 1 blue latex that had a white 3 on it with what looked like snow. 
 The "Happy Birthday" banner, "party" door poster and crowns and necklaces (for Penelope and my niece Sophia) were from Hollar.com. I made the "Let is Go and get a drink" sign from just some paper and cardboard.

 Olaf was freehanded on a piece of cardboard then I cut out paper for each piece and glued him all together, he might become a regular Christmas decoration.
 The plastic table cloth was from Hollar also and then I just made little cards from paper and cardboard: Melted snowman dip (ranch dip) and chips, Sven treats (veggie tray), Cold cuts (turkey, ham and cheese sandwiches), Frozen Ice cubes (blue jello jigglers), Frozen magic mix (vanilla with blue sprinkles muddy buddy mix) and then funfetti cupcakes with vanilla frosting and blue sprinkles. 
 I did a collage of pictures of Penelope from the last year and pinned them up to my board and it forced me to put some in frames and hang them up finally haha. 

Penelope was Elsa for Halloween this year so it was fitting that she wore her costume (get our moneys worth) again for her birthday. We also had an Elsa shirt she changed into to eat cake so we didn't mess up the costume.
I hope you enjoyed this Frozen fun birthday we had for Penelope, I still can not believe she is 3 already! Lots of Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment