Monday, July 24, 2017

What's Been Happening With Us

Hello my wonderful readers. I want to say sorry for not being as consistent as I would like to be in blogging but life has just been busy happening. We have just been getting by day by day with 3 kids 2 and under. Aaron has been working hard and a lot at his new job, I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. 
 We scored this jumper (one on the left) on Amazon prime day (one of the many things we were able to score) so now we have two and they love it. Also me drinking my coffee which is a must every morning in my LuLaRoe leggings that are also a must chasing these three. 
 Penelope just loves her dresses, she is telling me to take a picture and send it to her daddy of her pretty dress after we got dressed in the morning. 
 Andrew is just so happy to be here always. He loves his big sister, any attention from her is his favorite. 
 Juliet is our baby with the most personality I think. 
We also just went to the state fair with some family and had some fun, Penelope loved the petting zoo. It was so hot we had to leave before we saw everything. Other than that we are just going day by day chasing babies around since all three are mobile now. Hopefully I can sit down and do some brainstorming on what to blog about soon and get some posts up. Lots of love to you all. 

2 comments:

  1. The state fair!!! I've been so envious of all the posts I have been seeing on Instagram! To think a year ago I was waddling along in the heat at the fair, days before Titus was born. Anyways, always enjoy your posts and hearing how you guys are doing. Love the new jumper! Happy babies = happy mama! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! It's crazy how fast time goes by. The new jumper is definitely a hit and lifesaver for me! Miss you guys!

      Delete