Friday, July 7, 2017

Fourth of July 2017

Hello my wonderful readers. Sorry for the crazy posting schedule, I have just been doing life as a mom. We had an eventful and wonderful 4th of July as a family. We started the day figuring out what we had to wear that was red, white and blue and we all came up with something, below is little Miss Penelope in her cute flag dress with tutu she loved wearing. Right before we left for our picnic at Apple Hill, Penelope decided to climb up on the dining room chair when I turned my back and fell down and hit the high chair arm and blacked her eye. She is just fine just looks really bad but we put ice on it and made sure she was ok before we decided to go to the picnic.

 Here is daddy with Juliet and my view of our picnic. It was wonderful weather in the shade.

 Here are the twins in their red, white and blue. Below is the best picture I could get of the 3 of them haha 2 out of 3 looking is pretty good I guess.

 Boa Vista Orchards is one of our favorite places at Apple Hill they have this neat Instagram thing hanging up to take pictures.
 Me and my baby boy. Daddy with Penelope and apple donuts are our favorite thing to get there.

 When it got to dusk we lit off the one firework we bought and a couple sparklers just with Penelope after we put the babies down for bed, baby monitors are amazing! 
Hope you had a wonderful and safe 4th of July. 

No comments:

Post a Comment