Friday, June 30, 2017

Father's Day 2016

Hello my wonderful readers. I am finally getting to writing about Father's Day. My computer has been down and we have been so busy with car troubles and life in general. For Father's Day we went to my parents house to have a BBQ and celebrate all the fathers in my family. It was also the first time we took the twins somewhere overnight. It was a wonderful day, extremely hot, but wonderful. The first overnight with the twins was good for them but Penelope had a really hard night and that made it worse on us. So we always laugh because when we travel overnight anywhere we take a billion bags, this time was no different haha. My diaper bag was just that, a bag full of diapers and wipes and nothing else. Everyone had a bag plus a bouncer chair and pack n play (since my mom has one already at her house). 
I love my Ju Ju Be bags so much, the Super Be is one of the best bags ever, I need one more so we each have one. 

 The day before we went to my parents and we went swimming before bedtime. 



 Father's Day I made sure to get a picture with all the kids with daddy at some point. 

 Penelope loves to swim so much! 
 Juliet couldn't handle the heat haha. 
 My brother with Andrew just hanging out in front of the mister. 
 The twins both have onesies on that say my 1st Father's Day. 
 If this last picture doesn't make you smile I don't know what will, she is such a cheesier! Hope your Father's Day was wonderful with the fathers in your life. Lots of Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment