Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What is in my Diaper Bag? Twins plus Toddler

Hello my wonderful readers. It has been awhile since I did a what's in my diaper bag, so here it is for 2 newborns and a 2 year old that is not potty trained. My diaper bag is a Mint Chip Ju-Ju-Be Be Prepared, I love this bag and all Ju-Ju-Be bags. It is a big bag and can be carried cross body which is how I carry it.

 Wallet
sunglasses
notebook
foam changing pad (comes with bag super comfy for baby)
Fuel cell by Ju-Ju-Be in Frosted Blossoms usually has the bottles in it with measured out water already
snacks for P (apple sauce pouches, goldfish)
notebook and crayons with coloring pages
books 
dvd player and extra movie 
pacifiers with clips
mommy hook
hats for all 3
toy
2 burp cloths
2 small wet bags and 1 target bag (the twins will eventually be in cloth when they get big enough)
reusable bag (we live in California and they charge for bags everywhere now)
set of nursing pads (even though I'm no longer nursing I still leak every so often)
sample sizes of diaper cream and nipple cream
sunscreen stick for P
comb
chap stick for me 
3 handkerchiefs in case I run out of tissues and boogie wipes 
small Ju-Ju-Be set piece in Blooming Romance with sippy cup leashes and stroller clips in it 
Diapers: 6 newborn size / 3 size 5
Wipes
2 disposable changing pads
Change of clothes for each kid
2 receiving blankets
bibs for all
baby powder
socks for all
pen
tissues

Right before we go somewhere I will throw in how many ever bottles we need while gone with the right amount of water in them and a water cup for P. 
It is safe to say this bag holds a lot and I need a lot for 3 kids 2 and under with all in diapers still. I hope to soon potty train Penelope so we will also have a portable potty seat also with some panties for her. Also a baby blanket can also fit in the top of the bag if needed. Hope this helps someone if your wondering what to pack for your littles. Lots of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment