Thursday, February 11, 2016

Skin Care Routine

Hello my wonderful readers. Like I promised a few weeks ago a skin care routine was on the way. Here it is today. My new skin care routine for 2016. I just want to start off by saying that if you wear makeup it is good to clean your makeup brushes regularly as part of your routine since they do go all over your face. You don't want bacteria getting on your face if you can help it, in the picture I just cleaned mine with a Benefit brand brush cleaner, so they are standing up to dry. Also part of your skin is your body too, I have some homemade bath salts and sugar scrub here that I love. I made the salts in one of my moms groups and when I get to take a bath every once in awhile I use some, they are wonderful and relaxing. The scrub was giv to me by a friend and I love the creaminess of it, the scent of peppermint is amazing and it makes my skin so soft after I use it.
My Morning face routine:
1. I put some Simple Cleansing Micellar Water on a cotton round and wipe my face down to get anything that has gotten on my face overnight off (After I brush my teeth so to get off excess toothpaste too).
2. Wash my face with my Clean and Clear Morning Burst scrub, I have used this since I was in high school and just love how it awakens my face.
3. On a cotton round I put some Simple Soothing Skin Toner.
4. I then put some Olay Fresh Effects roller ball eye cream under my eyes.
5. I then apply Simple Moisturizer to the rest of my face and neck.
6. Apply my makeup
7. Enjoy your day because you are beautiful! :-)
My Evening face routine:
1. Micellar Water again on a cotton round to take off my makeup (even if I don't wash my face for some reason at night I always do this to get all the grime off my face before bed).
2. Some days I just wash my face normally with Simple Foaming Face Wash; Once a week I use the Clarisonic with the face wash it comes with or the Simple Foaming Face Wash; In the shower when I wash my hair I use the Clean and Clear Deep Action scrub (it's pretty intense so I don't use it all the time).
3. Wipe my face down with a cotton round with Simple Soothing Face Toner.
4. Simple Moisturizer all over my face and neck.

I am really seeing with just a few weeks of this changes to my skin and it starting to look better in general. I am so happy I have stuck with my goal of better skin routine this year so far. Hope is good thing to have in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment