Thursday, February 4, 2016

Bouncing Baby - 15 Month Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I cannot believe my little girl is 15 months old!! I have no idea where the time went or anything. She is running all over now and babbling all the time. I want to just know what she is saying so bad haha since she is always talking. She is pretty heavy to carry around now, I almost can't hold her for more than 15 minutes at a time. She still loves Daniel Tiger and Curious George. We have started introducing movies here and there but she gets through about half of it and has no attention span left. She loves whole milk and drinks that all the time now besides her night time drink which is toddler milk drink. We are completely off bottles now!! I'm so proud of her, she had no problems really after we found the kind of cup she liked. She is loving the fruit pouches again for some reason and apple sauce pouches. She is also trying more snacks, we have been trying out which work for her and which don't. She loves raisins, of course she only has them when I am right next to her, I'm still the paranoid mama that thinks she will choke on everything. Other than that she is being transitioned into the big tube from our small tub for bath time, Aaron is one who gives her baths so he is working on that with her and she is doing good so far. Hope you enjoy the big smile she is giving in this picture as much as we do. Smiles are contagious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment