Thursday, May 14, 2015

Penelope's First Scottish Games

Hello my wonderful readers. A few weekends ago we went to the Sacramento Valley Scottish Games in Woodland, CA. It was Penelope's first Scottish games, which is really exciting for me since I grew up going to them all the time. I think she had a good time looking at everything and being just with mommy and daddy. The same games, two years before was my husband's first games, so it was extra special. She wore the kilt that my grandma made me when I was a little one, with a headband to match me and a white long sleeve onesie. It was a little chilly in the morning but warmed up quick and I actually got a little red on the shoulders even with sunscreen. She was very good all day. We had ourselves a banger and some fish and chips and they were delicious. We got some Welsh Cakes, the best thing ever made, you can find them here: http://www.welshbaker.com/Croeso_Welsh_Cakes . 



She had to change to pants before we left. She was asleep when we left. 

We overall had a wonderful time and maybe even make this games our little tradition. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment