Thursday, May 28, 2015

Bouncing Baby - First Mother's Day

Hello my wonderful readers. A few weeks ago I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with my little one. It was a good one because we did exactly what I wanted to do. We went to church and then we went and had a relaxing picnic at the park just the three of us. The day before we went to my mother-in-law's house to celebrate with her and my mom was out of town so we saw her the next weekend. Our little picnic was relaxing and just wonderful in general, just the three of us.

After our little picnic lunch we just played around and relaxed on our picnic towel. After that we went for a walk and little missy fell asleep in the stroller. 

Above is my Mother's Day gift/ Birthday gift. My birthday was the next weekend. The bracelet is a Keep Collective bracelet, I have the three important things in my life represented, God, my marriage to Aaron and my baby girl Penelope. 
Penelope wore her very first onesie that says anything about mommy, everyone got her things that say daddy.

Overall we had a wonderful day and it was a wonderful first Mother's Day. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment