Monday, November 10, 2014

Bouncing Baby #23 - I Introduce to You Penelope Ann!

Hello my wonderful readers! I am so excited to introduce you to Penelope Ann Thorsen!! Born October 27, 2014 at 2:29 pm. She was 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20.4 inches long. She is just perfect, but I could be bias.
 This was her first picture :-)
 In the hospital in mommy's arms.
Hanging out with daddy after we got home. 
This is her after her first bath on Halloween night. 
 Her daddy was sent to the store to get a "My first Halloween" onesie and he came home with this adorable little Batgirl outfit off the clearance rack :-)
Just hanging out at home with mommy and daddy. 
I hope you love these pictures of our newest addition to our family as much as we do, don't worry there will be plenty more to come. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment