Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Apple Hill Visit 2014

Hello my wonderful readers! About a couple weeks ago my brother, sister in law to be and niece came to visit us and we went to Apple Hill. Apple Hill is one of my favorite places and now that we live 30 minutes from it I am so happy. My sister in law to be had never been so it was her first time and she really liked it. My niece will be 2 this month and it was her first time as well and she got so tired out from all the fun that she didn't even make it to the last place because she fell asleep haha. 
 My niece had fun in the small kids pumpkin patch at one of the places we went. 




 We went to our favorite brewery since my brother had never been there and Aaron wanted to take him there. 
 We went to an actual pumpkin patch for the last place, my sister in law to be and niece stayed in the car because my niece fell asleep. 
Well I hope you enjoyed the post about one of my favorite places. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment