Monday, September 15, 2014

Bouncing Baby #15 - Weeks 31 & 32

Hello my wonderful readers! Week 31 started on Labor Day so we were at my parents house relaxing and visiting. Also this week we received our first big baby items and put them together. My grandparents bought us a Pack N Play with changing table and bassinet attachments, which in our one bedroom apartment, Penelope will be sleeping in for the first few months, they also got us a high chair that obviously she will use a few months down the road when she starts to eat food other than breast milk. I think Aaron loved putting together all the stuff for the pack n play, which made me happy and he kind of stood there as I put the high chair parts together in case I needed help, like the wonderful husband he is :-). Week 31 ended with our 1st wedding anniversary!! I had to go to a bridal shower 2 1/2 hours away so Aaron drove me so we could spend time together and he could see his family too. We came home and went to dinner at the Elephant Bar, it was sooooo good! We came home and watched a movie and ate a piece of our wedding cake that had been frozen for a year, it really wasn't bad for being a year old. We had sparkling cider, of course, in our wedding champagne flutes. :-)
 Above is me at 31 weeks. Below is us and our fur baby Charlie, our cake didn't come out of the box that good haha.
For an anniversary gift I made Aaron a coupon book with some good coupons for stuff to do and stuff I will do for him and he loved it. He got me two charms for my Origami Owl necklace, a November birthstone (we might have to return it for an October one if she comes early haha) and a little silver heart with pink baby footprints in it. I love them!!! Overall our anniversary and week 31 was great!!
Week 32 started good, I got preadmitted to the hospital so we are good to go when it's time to go to the hospital. I am starting to get my hospital bag packed also, I will do a separate post on what I end up putting in it for me, baby and Aaron. Also this week I started going to to a wonderful Moms group at our church, it was just awesome to meet other women who are moms of younger and older children. I'm excited to go again next week. We had a doctor's appointment this week also, everything is healthy for me and little Miss Penelope! She is doing good, I'm pretty positive she is head down because all I feel is little feet in my ribs kicking away making me uncomfortable haha. Also at the very end of the week we took our maternity pictures (post to come soon). Hope you are enjoying my bouncing baby series, only 7 more weeks before she is here!! Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment