Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review It - Bathbomb from Lush Cosmetics

Hello my wonderful readers! I thought I would do a little something different today and give you a review it post since I haven't done one in awhile and when I have posted it has all been about baby. Aaron and I  were at the mall looking for something for our gender reveal idea when I came across the Lush Cosmetics store. I have never been in one but have always wanted to because I have watch, read and listen to so many good reviews, especially about their bath bombs. So why not try one! I got the very most basic one because I didn't know how it would react to my pregnant skin, I figured they were most likely pretty safe for pregnant people because they are all handmade organic all natural like. I got their Butterball Bath Bomb, it was amazing! Here is a link to it  http://www.lushusa.com/Butterball/00012,en_US,pd.html#start=3 . I would recommend this to anyone and it made me want to go back and try them all. I was so relaxed, which I needed badly with being pregnant. It helped my dry skin quite a bit right away I could tell because since being pregnant I have had such dry skin. Overall it was awesome and I will get it again. I feel so relaxed and ready to go to bed already haha. 
Hope you go try one or more than one, let me know which you recommend. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment