Friday, July 18, 2014

Bouncing Baby #11 - Weeks 23 & 24

Hello my wonderful readers! Week 23 was a good week for the most part. I didn't have any problems besides being annoyed with my husband over a few things. It ended with helping my aunt and uncle move, well I moved pillows and blankets and made sure everyone had water haha. I was still very exhausted after the day of moving and my husband who moved a lot of the stuff was extremely exhausted. Anyways I mentioned to my manager that I might possibly not come back after I have the baby and her response was to tell everyone of the managers and now they all bother me and ask me why I'm not coming back and that I should. I don't know if I want to, I get crap for hours and I am really just plain miserable at that job, I have been since I transferred there. I will keep you posted on that. Week 24 started off ok, just picking up and cleaning the house. Got some new neighbors that hopefully don't smoke or aren't too noisy. Other than all that my mom came to a doctors appointment with me and Aaron to hear the baby's heartbeat and spend the day visiting with me, and a much needed pedicure. All my eating has been fine no sickness and nothing else that has been bothering me besides getting annoyed really easy with some people. Baby Penelope is kicking like crazy and very very active it feels like, mostly in the mornings.
This is me at 24 weeks 2 days. Getting rounder every week. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment