Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Better Late than Never- Memorial Day!

Hello my amazing readers! So this post is really late since it is the end of July and the pictures are from our Memorial Day BBQ at my parents house at the end of May. But I wanted to share them with you anyways. We had a good time at my parents visiting with family and just enjoying everything. My dad BBQ'ed of course as he always does, which was of course delicious. Here are some of the pictures from that day.

Above is my Aunt and my mom (on the far right), they are twins if you can't tell, with my niece. Below is me and my husband Aaron. 

Above is a decent shot of everyone sitting around the table after food talking up a storm as always. Below is Aaron looking for a place he wants to go camping this summer before baby arrives. 

And last but for sure not least here is my niece Sophia trying to share her food with me as I take her picture. Hope you enjoyed this little post about the great Memorial Day we had this year, even though it was a little late. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment