Friday, December 16, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Update Week 36

Hello my wonderful readers. Can't believe 36 weeks is here and gone already! Can't wait to meet these two! This week I was sick with a cold all week along with Penelope, it has been the hardest week ever! The pregnancy is making it so hard to get better.  Penelope has healed just fine but I still have a cough. The week was spent resting and making sure everything is in order for the birth. I'm extremely tired and sore so I'm not sure they will make it to the scheduled birth. The week ended  with us hosting a small family Christmas sinve we might not be up for traveling for Christmas this year. It was fun and wonderful! Family all had fun watching Penelope and my niece open gifts. 
Hope you enjoy my possible last pregnancy update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment