Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Bouncing Baby - Update Week 34 & 35

Hello my wonderful readers. I am hoping this post goes up at the right time instead of late haha. Week 34 and 35 was the holiday and also getting the last stuff ready for the babies in case they make their debut early.
Week 34 started off with hubby working his butt off, he has been doing whatever he can to help out and is the most amazing man ever!! I am so thankful and grateful God brought him into my life and chose him as the man I have my children with, God is so good!! Thanksgiving was wonderful (post is up on this). We ended the week by watching the new Gilmore Girls and I have to say I need more! That is all I will say so I don't spoil it for anyone. We went to the wonderful Christmas kickoff at church and it was so good! We also decorated the house and put the tree and all decor up.
Week 35 started with my Christmas cards going out (keep an eye out for the Christmas card on here soon)! I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks this week and just sitting around with my feet up and drinking water because I need these babies to stay in a few more weeks! We did go to our MOMs group and had some fun. Wednesday me and Penelope both came down in one day with a cold big time and finished out the week with it. I had to skip bible study and Aaron had to stay home from work (which never happens unless it's serious) to help me with P and let me rest a little bit. Thankfully I have not gotten a fever and P has had only really a 99 degree "fever" which is nothing so just getting a toddler to sit still has been my challenge this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment