Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bouncing Baby - 14 & 15 week Update

Hello my wonderful readers. The past two weeks have been busy ones but I have felt better so I'm glad about that. Week 14 has brought relief from the sickness for the most part. It was so bad at one point the doctor was wanting to put me on medication for being sick for so long and so bad but thankfully we didn't have to go that route! Overall my tummy is getting bigger already and I am full on in maternity clothes so good thing I got them out and washed up early. Week 15 has brought on some more energy so I am back to keeping the house fairly clean and making food again for the family so that is good. We have started getting stuff for the babies! I will do a post at the half way point about what we have so far for them. We have our ultrasound scheduled to find out the sex of the babies so we are looking forward to that and it will be the first time my hubby sees them in person on the screen :-). We just had an ultrasound this week and they are measuring on schedule and heart rates are good, so that is good news. They are most likely fraternal twins they said so we could have any combo: boy/girl, boy/boy or girl/girl. My mom is the only guess so far and she thinks its boy/boy and they will come on December 22nd I think she said. I don't know if the gender is right but I'm pretty sure they will come early to mid December is my guess. Well I hope you enjoyed the little update. Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment