Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Ideal Housecleaning Schedule

Hello my wonderful readers. We all wish that we could follow our ideal housecleaning schedule but I know just like you do that doesn't always happen. Well this is the schedule that I try to follow when possible:

Monday - Relax and play with baby all day :-)
Tuesday - Clean up bathrooms 
Wednesday - Child laundry and towels washed
Thursday - Adult laundry
Friday - Vacumm, Trash out
Saturday - Grocery shopping
Sunday - Meal prep for the week

Constant everyday - Dishes, Cloth diaper wash, Trash does go out more than once a week depending on if it's full or not, 

I do try to get as much of this done during a week as I can but some times life just happens and that's when we have to just cut ourselves some slack and accept that it might not get done and not be hard on ourselves about it. I am very lucky to have my hubby help me a good amount of time with things when I ask him to. Hope this is helpful. Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment