Thursday, June 9, 2016

Bouncing Baby 2 - 9 Week Update

Hello my wonderful readers. I have been falling behind on my blog because I have felt really bad past 9 weeks. If you didn't see my previous post a few weeks back, WE ARE PREGNANT! Baby T number 2 is cooking away. I didn't know when I wanted to start the updates or if I wanted to do them this time around like I did with Penelope or not, but my pregnancy so far has been a lot different than it was with her. I might not be doing them as often as I did them last time but I will do them every so often. Well we are in week 10 this week so I will give you the update from the beginning through 9 weeks. With my last pregnancy I wasn't really sick at all, this time around it is completely different! I am so sick feeling all the time (not just in the morning) pretty much since I found out and nothing sounds good to eat ever! Besides having a toddler to chase around constantly this time I am extremely tired and just achy all over. I can't sleep very good already because of feeling sick all the time. My belly has already started to harden and I know I will be showing a lot sooner with this one than with the last. Actually as I'm writing this my maternity clothes are in the wash right now, getting them all ready for when I need them since they have been in storage for awhile and moved a couple times haha. Below is the first bump (not really a bump there, that's all my fluff haha) picture and the first ultrasound we had a couple weeks ago and you can kind of see a little something in there. We love him or her already so much and we are trying to teach Penelope about not handling the baby to roughly with her dolls, so wish us luck. Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment